At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
You are a matriculated student, you want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and get to know the world of Wolford better? To boost our team for the Global Marketing department at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for an
Intern Social Media (f/m/d)
for 6 months
- Support community management of Wolford social media accounts
- Media asset coordination between departments and agencies
- Analytics tracking and reports of social media performance (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Research and identify optimization strategies and tools across all platforms
- Support with post planning using online tools like Airtable, Later, Google Drive
- Running study with focus on media, marketing, communication or a similar one
- Knowledge of Social Media and Digital Communications
- Strong organizational skills and excellent knowledge of the English language
- Proactive and able to take clear direction and work independently
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and an international work environment
- Employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- Company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- Enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Come and join us at Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement depending on the enrollment status of the student. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Att. Lisa-Marie Schröferl · +43 (0)55 74 690-1561 · email@example.com