At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
For our Merchandise Planning & Allocation department in our headquarters in Bregenz, we are currently searching for a highly motivated and data-driven personality for the position as a
Merchandise Planner (f/m) in Bregenz, Austria
Our Merchandise Planners are the experts when it comes to our inspirational products. With the aim to match our inventory targets, they clearly understand how to execute the pre-season planning and In-season Merchandising in alignment with our global allocation strategy.
- Driving the budgeting process & financial plan for our Seasonals and Essentials
- Supporting the Buying-process in cooperation with our Head of Merchandising, Regional Buyers and Demand Planning
- Planning the initial allocation of the Seasonals per store
- Reviewing the current season performance and recommending actions to optimize sales
- Global In-season analysis with the aim to reach our end-season stock & sales goals
What do you need to bring to the job?
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a retail environment
- Exceptional analytical skills, which require you to feel comfortable in interpreting large data sets into meaningful insights
- Accurate working style with a clear eye on details
- Outstanding communication skills on all levels
People who love an international environment are the right place with us! We are looking forward to your application.
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement and depends on the work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · A-6900 Bregenz
Ms. Klaudia Aldjic · Phone: +43 (0)55 74 690-2225 · E-Mail: email@example.com