At Wolford, we believe that the future of fashion is to be found in Substance. In products and experiences with unique stories. About workmanship, creativity, sustainability and quality. About doing things different. About understanding the needs of our confident consumers and to make them shine. Our aim is to offer market leading skin wear, and an inspiring consumer journey with passionate staff delivering world class service. Our products are close to the skin and very close to us. That’s why we love what we do and we do what we love. Do you feel the same passion? Please join us on this exciting journey!
MONOBRAND MANAGER DACH (M/W)
In this crucial role you will be located at the Headquarter in Bregenz or at our Head Office in Düsseldorf and will have the overall responsibility for a globally aligned Monobrand strategy and its execution accross Germany, Austria and Switzerland:
- You are driving sales, fostering growth and thinking business development
- You are fully accountable for sales, KPI’s and reporting, hence, analysing, planning and coordinating all Monobrand activities in order to achieve and exceed performance objectives in terms of sales and profitability
- You are engaging, training and developing your staff to build strong teams who act aligned with company strategy & guidelines, strive for operational excellence and focus on customer centric service
- You drive creative thinking to let innovation happen. You lead by example with a positive attitude that encourages your staff to own their job, spread the Wolford story in order to raise awareness and further strengthen our brand identity in the industry
What you need to bring to the job?
- An understanding of the luxury fashion landscape and consumer expectations. At least 10 years experience in retail (preferably in luxury Fashion/Cosmetic/Jewellery) & 5 years in store management
- Excellent German and English skills, preferably additional language
- A proactive, results driven entrepreneurial mind-set, able to take initiative and dynamically shifting priorities
- Excellent and proven leadership skills who is a great effective communicator establishing quickly rapport and relationships with people at all levels whether internal or external
- Strong commercial acumen, planning and analytical skills with the ability to interpret, action and convert sales information into activities to deliver the overall business KPI’s, drive and influence the business constantly
Sounds interesting? Then please contact Christina Rüdisser via email@example.com
+43 5574 690-1325 · WOLFORD AG, Wolfordstraße 1, 6900 Bregenz