We are looking for an Online Acquisition Specialist that can design and optimize campaigns which drive demand generation and traffic acquisition for our online shops and brick and mortar boutiques. You will work as part of a cross-functional team (Bregenz, Austria) in charge of a successful but still hungry e-commerce Business.
Online Acquistion Specialist (m/f)
Your main responsibilites:
• Coordinate Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords, Bing etc.), Affiliate Marketing, Display Marketing,
other paid media activities within Wolford Online Marketing programs, including agencies’ input
• Perform keyword research to include analysis of competitors’ paid keywords
• Design and implement campaigns, ad groups and keyword structure within AdWords
• Ensure high correlation between keywords, ad content and landing page content
• Perform split testing in order to optimize performance of AdWords campaigns
• Analyze and report on performance and opportunities for continued optimization efforts
• Minimum 1 year direct, hands-on SEM/SEA experience
• Results and data-driven approach
• Quantitative and analytical skills
• Good command of English and any additional European language (German not a must-have)
Are you data driven? Do you like problem solving and analyzing the results in real time? Do the words “Paid Media”, “PPC”, “Google AdWords”, “Facebook Ads” get you excited? If so, we want to talk to you!
Legally obligatory note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Textile Collective Agreement.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · A-6900 Bregenz
z.H. Herr Julian Götz · Tel: +43 (0)55 74 690-1549 · E-Mail: email@example.com
You can find further job offers on our homepage: wolford.com