We are seeking an talented, creative, focused Web Graphics Designer with experience in all forms of digital graphics. You will be responsible for translating the Wolford brand into clean, usable online assets to help us boost our online sales. You will also manage content-based areas of our online business presence, and possibly be in charge of WordPress tools. You will be part of an international, crossfunctional team in charge of a successful but still hungry e-commerce channel.
Online Experience Specialist (m/f)
- Digital Assets creation according to online marketing planning
- Web design for any directly controlled interfaces (online shops, corporate websites)
- Cooperation and coordination of external services
- Overall responsibility for all site coordination operations
- Creation of landing pages, graphic assets, email marketing in support of Online Conversion, Online Acquistion, Online Retention
- Degree in Arts, Graphics, Design
- Good command of English
- 3-5 years experience in web design, web graphics, content management
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and processes
- E-commerce experience preferable
If the description of our open position match your interests, we are looking forward to your application. Become a part of the innovative World of Wolford!
Legally obligatory note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Textile Collective Agreement.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · A-6900 Bregenz
Julian Götz · Tel: +43 (0)55 74 690-1549 · E-Mail: email@example.com
You can find further job offers on our homepage: wolford.com