We are looking for an Online Operations specialist who will make sure that our e-commerce platform is trouble-free, that product data is always in great shape, and that every bug is promptly caught. You will be part of an international, cross-functional team (Bregenz, Austria) in charge of a successful but still hungry e-commerce channel.
Online Operations Specialist (m/f)
Your main responsibilites:
• Online platforms general troubleshooting
• Tech solutions coordination
• Online end-to-end flow testing and testing coordination
• User Acceptance Testing
• Internal development projects support or coordination
• Marketplaces technical overview
• Experience in online applications or e-commerce operations
• Experience in software or online testing
• Ability to get things done, within schedule and budget
• Experience or interest in Agile/Scrum way of working
• Drive for sales targets
• Good command of English
If the description of our open position match your interests, we are looking forward to your application. Become a part of the innovative World of Wolford!
Legally obligatory note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Textile Collective Agreement.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · A-6900 Bregenz
z.H. Herr Julian Götz · Tel: +43 (0)55 74 690-1549 · E-Mail: email@example.com
You can find further job offers on our homepage: wolford.com