To support our Online Department we are looking for an ambitious:
ONLINE SHOP SPECIALIST (F/M) in Bregenz
In this role you are responsible for:
- Manage and maintain the implementation of all products and website imagery to ensure it is error-free and consistent in style
- Coordinate localised SEO activities and work with a cross-functional team to implement SEO best practices
- Manage the site taxonomy to ensure a frictionless shopping experience
- Oversee the maintenance of the product catalogue
- Manage and create all landing pages for the website
- Coordinate the customer service for best in class end customer experience and upselling opportunities
As a team player you have marketing/online related qualifications. Experience or at least strong interest in online marketing, E-commerce, CMS systems or SEO/SEM are prerequisites for this challenging role.
You pay attention to deadlines, budget and scope and you like to work under pressure with sales targets as main objective. Furthermore you bring creativity, out-of-box thinking and determination to getting things done. You are a open person with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other language skills in French, Spanish and/or Dutch are an advantage. We look forward to your application in English.
We offer an exciting working environment in an innovative company with interesting opportunities for personal development. Become part of the World of Wolford.
att. Caroline Riesner
The collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 36.784,16 gross. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer an attractive package of market-based salary and social benefit.