At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the team at our Wolford boutique in Nuremberg, we are looking to take on a committed, highly motivated and fashion-conscious personality as
Sales Consultant in part-time
As part of our team, you will accompany our customers on their journey into the world of Wolford. With charisma and a natural enthusiasm for luxury goods, you will provide expert individual advice to our customers and offer them a unique shopping experience.
- Offering sensitive advice and close support to our international clientele
- Attracting new customers for our customer retention program and informing customers about our latest promotion and boutique campaigns
- Merchandise management and in-store merchandising
- Arranging the store and creating an exceptional customer experience
- You are keen on fashion and trends and familiar with relevant fashion brands on social media
- Experience in the service sector would be beneficial
- You are dependable even in stressful situations and You are willing to work flexibly
- You have a proactive, self-reliant personality with a well-developed sense of responsibility
- You are able to communicate well in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- An exciting challenge in an innovative company that can also look back on a long tradition
- You will be part of a committed team
- Ongoing further development with in-store training and a weekly training blog
- You will receive a discount on Wolford products
Come and join us at Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Att. Lisa-Marie Schröferl · +43 (0)55 74 690-1561 · firstname.lastname@example.org