As part of our international Marketing & PR Team EMEA we are looking for an enthusiastic, fashion oriented, communication expert in Bregenz for the position:
Senior PR Specialist EMEA (f/m)
As an experienced Senior PR Specialist EMEA you are responsible for the implementation of the company’s strategic communication and PR strategy for the European market. Your additional responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of global communication concepts, taking into account country-specific adaptations for the European markets in strong collaboration with the Marketing & PR Manager Europe
- Management and steering of European PR agencies
- Development and management of leading fashion bloggers
- Strong networking with European fashion influencers
- Organization and implementation of seasonal press days
- Organization and implementation of events
- Lobbying in associations and special interest groups
You have gained an academic degree in communication or PR and have 5+ years of related work experience as a journalist or a PR specialist, preferably in the luxury fashion industry. You are highly organized and efficient with a ‘can do’ proactive attitude, which helps you to manage multiple projects at the same time. Due to your excellent verbal and written communication skills you are able to develop appropriate responses to constantly changing market activities and industry trends. You are the perfect addition to our great team if you have a structured approach to work with a high degree of intercultural sensitivity and a strong networking ability. Fluency in German and English are imperative and a strong network in the german-speaking region is a plus. We are looking forward receiving your application!
att. Ms. Anja Längle
The collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.406,36 gross p.a. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer an attractive package of market-based salary and social benefits.