At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking a united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
To inspire, to deliver why we love and do what we do, to create and increase awareness of our brand on social media channels, to engage with followers to identify needs and expectations. This is why we are looking for an authentic and passionate personality to join our Global Communications Team based at our Headquarter in Bregenz, Austria as
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (f/m)
Fashion – Strategic Communications – Contribution
In this challenging position you are an essential part of our Global Brand & Marketing Team and will be playing a crucial role as Wolford brand ambassador to spread our brand DNA as well as build a strong and compelling brand image by creating and overseeing the global social media presence for our brand. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Define the strategic direction and operate social media channels
- Draft, plan and implement social media compaigns
- Grow reach, view time, and frequency of consumption by developing new tactics to engage
- Create target audience oriented content modeled on Wolford’s brand and marketing strategy
- Foster empathetic dialogues and build strong cooperations with influencers and bloggers
- Ensure strong representation of the brand on social media with the right voice and curation
- Analyze and measure overall performance and KPIs and generate regular reportings
- Research for new trends and platforms, market and competitor research
We offer an interesting role in which you can enourmously contribute to our success and are looking for a creative, passionate and strong teamplayer with a university degree in Marketing or Communications, 3 years of professional experience and a strong understanding of the online and social media landscape. If you also have strong writing skills, love to think “out of the box” and have excellent knowledge of the English language, we would like to meet you!
Send your application to Christina Rüdisser · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We are legally obligated to publish the minimum salary for this position of EUR 30.487,80,- p.a. as determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. However, the actual salary will be significantly above this minimum salary.