At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
To inspire, to deliver why we love and do what we do, to create a unique shopping experience, to engage with and attract our customers into the store as well as guide them in-store to their desired product. This is why we are looking for a personality with passion for design to join our Store Experience Team based at our Headquarter in Bregenz, Austria as
Store Architect (f/m/d)
with focus Retail Architecture
- manage and lead store constructions and shopfittings
- develop new and modify existing store concepts (furniture, expansion & detail development)
- ensure and support implementation and maintenance of store concepts
- create floor plans, façade, elevation designs and 3D impressions
- communicate with and act as strategic interface to all relevant internal and external stakeholders in order to secure smooth information transfer
- a university degree in interior design or architecture and/or 2-3 years of relevant experience
- experience in project management and good knowledge of CAD, Vectorworks is an advantage
- strong communication skills, excellent knowledge of the English language
- being structured, organised and a teamplayer
What we offer:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Att. Lisa-Marie Schröferl · +43 (0)55 74 690-1561 · firstname.lastname@example.org