At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
For our office in the heart of Antwerp we are looking for immediate recruitment for a
HR Generalist 60%
As a HR Generalist your responsibilities are very diverse:
- You take care of the payroll for our +/-90 Belgian, Dutch and Luxembourg employees in cooperation with the respective payroll providers
- You are super-user and main contact person for Atoss (time registration) and all local HR information systems
- You report to the HR department in Bregenz and provide all necessary information of daily HR business
- Administrative follow up on employment requests and coordination of recruitment activities
- Contract management: starting/leaving employees, follow-up of renewals (NL), changes of contract hours, etc.
- You support the line management and shop managers with regards to HR advice, performance reviews etc.
- You stay up-to-date and inform stakeholders in case of changes in social legislation, CAO’s
- You take care of fleet management
- You are SPOC with regards to insurances in cooperation with the local insurance brokers
We are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague with good communication skills. You have at least a bachelor degree and have 3 years of relevant experience. You speak Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of the Dutch legislation is an asset. You like working independently and you are eager to work on HR projects next to your daily job. You are immediately available.
We are looking forward to your application:
WOLFORD BELGIUM NV
Att. Caroline Cuypers · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org