At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
For our Merchandise Planning & Allocation team in our headquarters in Bregenz, we are currently searching for a highly motivated and data-driven personality for the following position:
MERCHANDISE ALLOCATOR (F/M) in Bregenz, Austria
Working within a global function, you will be a crucial asset of the team with a clear focus on securing the right assortment and the optimal stock levels within assigned Wolford stores.
- Data analysis and Management of the stock levels within the stores
- Securing and maintaining the availability of the best-sellers and the never-out-of-stock (noos) articles
- Accurate maintenance of the department data files
- Order management for special store or customer orders
- First contact point for all retail operations queries
- At least 1 year working experience preferably in a retail environment
- Analytical thinker with strong communication skills
- Accurate working style with a keen eye for details
People who love an international environment are at the right place with us! We are looking forward to your application.
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement and depends on the work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · A-6900 Bregenz
Ms. Klaudia Aldjic · Tel: +43 (0)55 74 690-2225 · E-Mail: email@example.com