Help us develop our Digital Consumer experience by continuously improving the e-commerce frontend functionalities in accordance to brand and conversion rate optimization targets. Work at the smoothless backend functionality of the platform, by liaising with the external agency and the internal IT interfaces responsible. You may also manage other technical aspects our online business presence, and possibly be in charge of WordPress development. You will be part of an international, crossfunctional team in charge of a successful but still hungry e-commerce channel.
Online Fronted Developer (m/f)
- Lead the development efforts to implement awesome features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce platform implementation
- Create and implement – alone or with external agencies support – end-to-end specifications for advanced ecommerce Solutions
- Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to the platform technical aspects
- Experience in Demandware or any e-commerce platform
- Experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integration
- Good understanding of current HTML/CSS/XHTML standards
- Knowledge in Demandware Business Manager configuration, Demandware debugging and Troubleshooting
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining light web applications
- Good command of English
If the description of our open position match your interests, we are looking forward to your application. Become a part of the innovative World of Wolford!
Legally obligatory note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Textile Collective Agreement.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · A-6900 Bregenz
Julian Götz · Tel: +43 (0)55 74 690-1549 · E-Mail: email@example.com
You can find further job offers on our homepage: wolford.com