At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost our team at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a committed, highly motivated and analytical personality as
Analyst Real Estate Coordinator (W/M/D)
In this position you are the main contact for HORs and ROMs for any maintenance or small works request in alignment with the Head of Real Estate.
- Lease Data– Development & maintenance of all retail, FO, SiS agreements incl. landlord data base, store information, Lease terms etc.
- Lease Admin Tasks, coordinate all paperwork, lease signature processes, rental payments, lease termination / extension dates etc., being the link to Accounting and Legal
- Operational coordination of store openings / closings, being the link within store design, local architects, sales / retail and IT and feedback to Head of Real Estate
- Prepare market analysis for potential retail locations as well as Extracting & Archiving broker offers
- Bachelor/Master Degree in real estate management and/or business administration
- Fluent in English; German and/or French would be a plus
- Excellent and straight forward communication and organizational skills
- You are a natural team player and you enjoy working in an ever-changing environment, with a hands-on and problem-solving approach.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Att. Anna-Lena Breuß · staff(at)wolford(dot)com