Founded in the Austrian city of Bregenz in 1950, Wolford is the market leader for luxury Skinwear. In the decades of its existence, it has produced numerous product innovations. With more than 250 monobrand points of sale and over 3,000 trading partners the brand is present in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an incredible
to join the MPA team (Merchandise, Planning, and Allocation) to support the expansion of the Wolford Brand into the US Market.
- Partner with and support Buyer to develop and execute the assortment strategy for all Wolford Retail stores in the Americas by building an assortment that is sales driving and margin building.
- Build and run ad-hoc reporting. Communicate the state of the business in weekly reporting and meetings recommending strategic actions to maximize sales and margin, optimize inventory and turn, and identifying any risk or liabilities
- Actively participate in collaboration and communication with key cross-functional partners and stakeholders from Retail and Online teams, Marketing, and Operations to align on relevant strategies and deliverables including, but not limited to, New Store Opening updates and Marketing and Promotional Calendars
- Recommend and guide execution of inventory liquidation strategies including seasonal markdowns and transfers between business channels to support optimal utilization of all full price and off price channels maximizing sell-through, revenue and margin
- Manage special order requests from stores, order and delivery tracking of merchandise, and PR quests.
- 4+ years of related work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required
- Multi-channel experience in buying, product sales analysis, and assortment building.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to accomplish the team’s goals and grow the business profitably.
- Passion for retail and the Wolford brand,
- Exceptional analytical skills, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Advanced Proficiency of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Effective time management skills
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD America, Inc. · 330 7th Avenue, Suite 1702 · New York, New York 10001
laura(dot)poe(at)wolford(dot)com, mobil +1.917.388.6952
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com