At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
In order to strengthen our Wolford presence at our office in New York, we are looking for a luxury-oriented and fashion-conscious sales personnel for the position as
Associate Planner (f/m/d)
- Partner and support the Buying and Allocation function with pre-season analysis for seasonal buys including category and location targets and product analysis including lifecycle plans for velocity and depth targets, store capacity guidelines, and sizing.
- Communicate the state of the business in weekly reporting and meetings recommending strategic actions to maximize sales and margin, optimize inventory and turn, and identifying any risk or liabilities
- Assist in the management of our Replenishment Essentials business, including actualization and reforecast of demand plans, execution of seasonal builds and safety stock parameters and communication with global partners in Supply Chain and Planning
- Actively participate in collaboration and communication with key cross-functional partners and stakeholders from Store and Online teams, Marketing, and Operations to align on relevant strategies and deliverables including, but not limited to, New Store Opening updates and Marketing and Promotional Calendars
- Recommend and guide execution of inventory liquidation strategies including seasonal markdowns and transfers between business channels to support optimal utilization of all full price and off price channels maximizing sell-through, revenue and margin
- Assist Buying and Allocation Manger with weekly and ad-hoc tasks such as special order requests from stores and PR.
- 4+ years of related work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required
- Multi-channel experience in inventory control and allocation, merchandising, demand forecasting, financial planning and analysis
- Exceptional analytical skills, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Advanced Proficiency of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Effective time management skills
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C).
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Flexible working hours, home office possible
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD America, Inc. · 330 7th Avenue, Suite 1702 · New York, New York 10001
laura(dot)poe(at)wolford(dot)com · Mobile: +1 917 388 6952
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com