Founded in the Austrian city of Bregenz in 1950, Wolford is the market leader for luxury Skinwear. In the decades of its existence, it has produced numerous product innovations. With more than 250 monobrandpoints of sale (POS) and over 3,000 trading partners the brand is present in more than 45 countriesworldwide.
We are looking for an exceptional
to join the MPA team (Merchandise, Planning, and Allocation) to support the expansion of the Wolford Brand into the US Market. This position will report directly to the US MPA head and partner with the Buying and Allocation Manager to develop and execute top-line strategies to increase market share by aligning US customer needs with product and assortment offerings in both DTC channels of Retail and Ecommerce.
- Partner and support the Buying and Allocation function with pre-season analysis for seasonal buys including category and location targets and product analysis including lifecycle plans for velocity and depth targets, store capacity guidelines, and sizing.
- Communicate the state of the business in weekly reporting and meetings recommending strategic actions to maximize sales and margin, optimize inventory and turn, and identifying any risk or liabilities
- Assist in the management of our Replenishment Essentials business, including actualization and reforecast of demand plans, execution of seasonal builds and safety stock parameters and communication with global partners in Supply Chain and Planning
- Actively participate in collaboration and communication with key cross-functional partners and stakeholders from Store and Online teams, Marketing, and Operations to align on relevant strategies and deliverables including, but not limited to, New Store Opening updates and Marketing and Promotional Calendars
- Recommend and guide execution of inventory liquidation strategies including seasonal markdowns and transfers between business channels to support optimal utilization of all full price and off price channels maximizing sell-through, revenue and margin
- Assist Buying and Allocation Manger with weekly and ad-hoc tasks such as special order requests from stores and PR.
- 4+ years of related work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required
- Multi-channel experience in inventory control and allocation, merchandising, demand forecasting, financial planning and analysis
- Exceptional analytical skills, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Advanced Proficiency of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Effective time management skills
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD America, Inc. · 330 7th Avenue, Suite 1702 · New York, New York 10001
laura(dot)poe(at)wolford(dot)com, mobil +1.917.388.6952
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com