At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the Online team at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a structured, analytical and creative personality as
BUSINESS / CUSTOMER INSIGHTS ANALYST
In this position you are responsible for all customer related analytics and E-Commerce business related analytics
- Continuous analysis of all relevant KPIs from Online Marketing, CRM, Online Shop Performance, Social, Marketplaces, Assortment, Customer Service and Fulfillment as well as Operations KPIs such as share of payment methods and fraud etc. and derivation of optimizations in order to improve:
– Customer Experience
– Costs Optimization
– Process Optimization
– Better Localization
- Degree in Business / E-Commerce
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in Business Analytics
- Knowledge of big data analytics
- E-commerce experience preferable
- entrepreneurial spirit and customer centric mindset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Joint he World of Wolford. We look forward to your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz