At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To strengthen our Customer Service department at our Office in Milan, we are looking for a committed and reliable personality to join us as soon as possible as a
Customer Service Specialist (f/m/d) UK-Region
In this position you will build a professional and long-term relationship with the customer and provide support to facilitate sales and achieve the best possible daily service for all customer requirements. You have the possibility to work in a dynamic and international company with an exciting range of tasks.
- Processing all orders (closing orders, releasing partial shipments, monitoring open orders, providing requested item files).
- Handling customer complaints due to product defects, delivery errors, shipping damage, or loss
- Tracking sponsored, discounted items per customer or other special orders
- Provide proactive technical and commercial advice and suggestion of additional or complementary products
- Support commercial activities & inbound and outbound follow-up
- Provide first line support to internal and external B2B users
- You have a university degree at Bachelor level in sales or business administration or you convince with your working experience
- At least three years of experience in a similar role in customer service/sales support
- Very good knowledge in English
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to convince others
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- You are a team player with intercultural sensitivity
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C).
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Flexible working hours, home office possible
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now at: staff(at)wolford(dot)com
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com