At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To strengthen our team in the IT & Digital department at our headquarters in Bregenz (Austria), we are looking for a committed and reliable personality to join us as soon as possible as a
Data Integration Architect (f/m/d)
In this role you are responsible for the development of a future oriented IT landscape based on IT and business requirements. An exciting task which allows you to build-up from scratch and implement your know-how.
- Conceptual further development of application architecture in the area of responsibility.
- Project management and project implementation
- Specification of interfaces between different applications (on premise / cloud)
- Optimization of processes and workflows
- Coordination within IT, with specialist departments and external partners
- Ensuring good cooperation with various IT service providers and suppliers, as well as other teams in the IT department
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization
- Line manage 3 team members
- Report directly to the Global Director IT & Digital
- Methodological know-how in the areas of project management (e.g. agile methods, Prince2, PMI, IPMA) and IT service management (ITIL) an advantage
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- Solid understanding of architecture principals and software development
- Solid knowledge in interface technologies (REST, CSV, JSON, …)
- Ideally experience in headless and API driven applications
- Ideally experience in ESB oriented middleware architecture
- Service-oriented and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good English skills
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C).
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Flexible working hours, home office possible
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
- Use of Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now at: staff(at)wolford(dot)com
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com