At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the customer service team at our headquarter in Bregenz, we are looking for a committed, highly motivated and fashion-conscious personality as
Customer Service Specialist (f/m/d) in Part Time (50-70 %)
In this position you will create a professional and long term relationship with the customer and also provide support to facilitate sales and to achieve best possible daily service for all customer requirements.
- Processing all subsequent actions related to orders (order completion, release of part deliveries, open order monitoring provide requested style data files, …)
- Handling of customer complaints on the basis of product faults, delivery errors, transport damages or losses
- Keep track of sponsored, discounted items per customer or other special orders
- Providing a pro-active technical and commercial advise and proposal of additional or complementary products
- Support of commercial activities & inbound and outbound follow-up
- First line support for internal and external B2B users
- an university degree, bachelor level in Sales or business management
- at least three years of experience in a similar customer service/sales support function
- proficiency in 2 Languages (German, English, Italian, French, Dutch), all other languages are a plus
- hands-on mentality and ability to convince others
- strong organizational and problem solving skills
- you are a teamplayer with intercultural sensitivity
WHAT WE OFFER:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resourcen · staff(at)wolford(dot)com