At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the Finance team at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a committed and reliable personality as
Financial Accountant (f/m/d)
In this position, you are responsible for providing accurate and on schedule monthly & annual settlements as well as for approving and making payments.
- Editing and entering incoming and outgoing invoices
- Execution of the travel expense and credit card reports as well as the administration of all orders
- Taking over the dunning process in coordination with our suppliers and customer service
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of vendor and customer accounts
- Valuation of receivables and currencies in the course of the monthly closing
- Collaboration in reporting (UVA, ZM, Intrastat, statistics)
- Completed commercial education (e.g. HAK) and ideally a further training as an Accountant
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good English knowledge is an advantage
- Independent and responsible in way of working
- Ability to work under presure and being flexible
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, international work environment
- Employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- Company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- Enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to your application!