At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable asset. To strengthen our team in the IT department at the headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a committed and motivated person to be part of the Wolford team as soon as possible.
Head of IT Business Applications B2B/Finance (f/m/d)
- Disciplinary management of subordinate employees
- Technical leadership and development of the employees in the team
- Further development and adjustments of the programs/modules of the Sales-ERP interfaces.
- 2nd level support and control of external service providers and outsourcing partners for FIBU, B2B order entry, Invoice Entry workflow, invoice archive, banking apps, production ERP, automatic replenishment.
- Project management as well as collaboration and support in cross-departmental projects
- Subproject management for the development of a new omnichannel architecture in the B2C area
- Ensuring results in terms of quality of services provided and project deliverables
- Optimization of processes and workflows
- Coordination within IT, with specialist departments and ext. partners
- Member of the IT leadership team and the Change Advisory Board
- Several years of experience in a comparable position
- Profound knowledge of processes and basic technologies in B2B and finance, ideally with experience in the textile/fashion industry
- Technological understanding of MACH principles (microservices, API first, cloud native, headless)
- Methodological know-how in project management (e.g. agile methods, Prince2, PMI, IPMA) and IT service management (ITIL) advantageous
- Service-oriented as well as communicative personality
- Independent work and “problem solver mentality
- Very good English skills
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C).
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Flexible working hours, home office possible
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
- Use of Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now at: staff(at)wolford(dot)com
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com