At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
HR Information & Systems Specialist (F/M/D)
In this position you will be supporting the Human Resources Department and the business in terms of the sourcing/extraction and compiling of Human Resources data, Metrix and reporting. Utilizing the systems to optimize HR processes. Assisting in training of the business on HR systems. Dealing with queries in terms HR systems issues. Implementing and roll-out of new systems
- Monitoring and upkeep of HR data.
- Extracting HR information from different sources
- Updating the HR dashboard
- Compiling Board reports and statutory reports
- Providing business with relevant HR Metrix where requested
- Standardizing reports for optimal business use and relevance.
- Compiling comparative reports utilizing external data so as to inform business decisions based on market parity aswell as rem comparison reports
- Providing HR rem data etc. for annual budget process.
- Assisting the HR department in various topics regarding compensation, benefits & performance
- Providing assistance with HR systems
- Training personnel where required on HR systems
- Experience required : Minimum 2 years in a business intelligence environment. Experience in a Human Resources information environment an advantage
- Hold a combination of the following skills and attitudes: analytic, precise and goal oriented
- Have experience in working around topics such as Data Analytics, Information reporting
- Have a sound systems and computer literacy foundation.
- English and German required, other languages beneficial
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Leadership skills support you in influencing the many stakeholders of the role.
- Agility and entrepreneurial spirit will support you in finding new approaches and solutions to the challenges of this role.
- Business acumen, numerical agility and forward-thinking vision are solid asset to perform well in our organization
What We Offer:
- Company owned restaurant, at employee conditions
- You become part of a dedicated team
- You get a discount on Wolford products
Come into the world of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz