At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
Marketplace Manager (W/M/D)
Our most valuable asset is people, who are the foundation of Wolford’s success. That’s why we are looking for a Marketplace Manager for our headquarters in Bregenz or our headquarter in Milan, who will take care of supporting the daily management linked to Wolfords worldwide marketplace and partnership websites.
- Analysis and monitoring of partner performance in synergy with our stores. Conducting analysis of brands performance performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
- Inventory management is vital, maintaining a healthy pipeline of inventory through accurate forecasting across all key stakeholders.
- build and manage advertising budget to strategically grow across Europe on all marketplace platforms
- Ensuring that Wolford is represented brilliantly across the Marketplaces through best in class product content, keywords, local language translation, advertising campaigns etc.
- Management and creation of datafeeds and PIM
- Support to the expansion plan and partnership with the consequent execution
- Degree in Business / Economics / Marketing / Statistics / Engineering
- 4+ years of professional experience in eCommerce and Marketplace Business
- Proven experience in the marketplace field ( Zalando, Amazon, Farfetch, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Fluent English and preferably one additional European Language
- Qualification in Retail and /or Fashion /Design would be an advantage
- Passion for E-Commerce and Fashion
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Focus on timely execution
What we offer:
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
- Workplace health promotion (company doctor, free bicycle rental, yoga classes, e.g.)
- Use of Wolford’s own restaurant at employee rates
Join the world of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
You can find further job advertisements on our homepage: company.wolford.com