At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
MERCHANDISING ANALYST (F/M/D)
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the team at our Wolford headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a innovative, analytical and structured individual who will fulfill the role of Merchandising Analyst.
This position will require the incumbent to ensure proper business analysis and structure in terms of business reporting to identify business needs, challenges and market opportunities and to achieve business goals.
- Reporting: responsible for the data quality and accuracy of internal/external reporting, creating also ad hoc solution to support business needs
- Business Analysis: performing various ad hoc-analysis and project implementing best practices generating actionable insights on new opportunities and trend
- Merchandising: support in the implementation of demand plan and replenishment; coordinate the Open To Buy and cluster process for both full price and outlet busines
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, economics, finance or comparable discipline and 7+ years of sales operations, service operations or retail experience
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Manage multiple priorities with high flexibility, maintaining strong focus on deadlines (often tight) and results
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- Being able to balance deep understanding of systems with strong business sense to understand business needs, flows, systems, drivers, and processes.
- Problem-solving skills and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage complex data.
- Advanced Micro Strategy, pivot reporting, Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English ( requirement )
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- An exciting challenge in an innovative company that can also look back on a long tradition
- You will be part of a committed team
- Ongoing further development
Come and join us at Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD AG · Human Resources · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com