At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the Online team at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a structured, analytical and creative personality as
ONLINE OPERATIONS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
In this position you are responsible for the management of all third party providers in Operations/ Supply Chain Management to ensure an outstanding customer experience. You are also responsible for cost Optimizations of whole E-Commerce Supply Chain.
- Lead and optimize all Operations related process streams and partners
- Manage and monitor all supply chain and transport management related topics on global level
- Monitor and optimize Order Management on global level
- Optimize and monitor all transactional customer communication
- Actively manage and monitor all customer service activities on global level and ensure updates and news are communicated well and trained efficiently
- Manage and monitor all Risk/Payment and Fraud partners and adjust risk settings continuously
- Setup of KPI Scorecard for Operations management
- Counterpart for IT concerning all backend related projects and features
- Responsible for all data protection regulations regarding GDPR and other local regulations
- Fluent german & english
- Degree in Business / E-Commerce
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a supply chain and operations management in E-Commerce business
- Knowledge of Project management tools and processes
- E-commerce experience preferable
- entrepreneurial spirit and customer centric mindset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Joint he World of Wolford. We look forward to your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz