At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the Online team at our headquarters in Milan, we are looking for a structured, analytical and creative personality as
ONLINE PROJECT MANAGER (W/M/D)
In this position you are in the co-lead for the project New Omnichannel Architecture (2 years projects including 7 sub projects) and you coordinate and lead Omnichannel projects together with Retail.
- Take responsibility for international strategic project New Omnichannel architecture from Business side
- Lead project teams and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Manage open topics, project plan and milestones according to project planning
- Prepare regular project updates for steering committee and supervisory board
- Lead activities such as workshops, meetings, technical analysis and solution design
- Fluent german & english
- Degree in Business / E-Commerce
- An understanding of software development and IT architecture
- Knowledge of Project management tools and processes
- E-commerce experience preferable
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, international work environment
- Employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
Come into the world of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD AG ITALIA