At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the team at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a committed, highly motivated and fashion-conscious personality as
Retail Allocator (f/m/d)
In this position you are responsible for Pre, In and post season execution and ensure “Right product at the right time, at the right place, in the right depth”.
- Create & track orders to maximize call-off rate and decrease return rates
- Follow correct processes to action customer & store special orders
- Juggle with retail KPIs (sqm productivity, ROS, stock turn, WOH, WOS, OI, margin, sell through, push per week et cetera)
- Manage healthy stock and effective replenishment for higher stock turn to maximize revenue
- Execute and propose mark downs and promotions globally to optimize profitability
- At least 1 year professional experience
- very good English skills – German is an advantage
- very good command of MS-Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- excellent communication skills
- independent working style
- ability to work x-functional, x-channel and in a multi-national envrionment
- affinity for typical retail metrics and KPIs
What we offer:
- Company-owned restaurant, at employee conditions
- You become part of a dedicated team
- You will receive a discount on Wolford products
Come and join us at Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
You can find further job advertisements on our homepage: company.wolford.com