At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
In order to strengthen our Wolford presence at our Wolford Boutique in Atlanta Buckhead Village, we are looking for a luxury-oriented and fashion-conscious sales personnel for the position as
Sales Consultant (f/m/d)
Full-Time or Part-Time
In this position you are a keyholder role focused on driving sales through a polished professional selling presentation, demonstrating product knowledge, and developing client relationships.
- Engage with clients to build sales on the sales floor and achieve monthly sales targets
- Provide highest level of customer service by presenting products to customers, explaining benefits, features, quality, prices, and product care
- Achieve assigned sales and KPI targets
- Daily store business reporting and awareness
- Actively develop client book adhering to CRM guidelines and outreach
- Execute Visual Merchandise directives,; ensure that all products are perfectly displayed, efficiently organized, and accurately priced
- Inventory control: Preparation of transfers, receiving merchandise, filling client orders, cycle counts
- Participate in regular training & team meetings regarding product knowledge, customer service, promotions, and visual merchandising
- Keyholding responsibilities: Maintain cash handling records, daily business reporting, opening and closing procedures, email communication
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations as well as federal, state, and local laws and requirements
- Comply with all Wolford standards including Employee Handbook, Employee Dress Code policies, Boutique Operations Manual and other corporate guidelines
- Safeguard company property and enforce loss prevention standards
- Black Out Dates: February 10th-14th. Black Friday through New Year’s Day annually. Seasonal locations black out periods may vary.
What We Offer:
- Employee discount and bi-annual clothing allowance (subject to local tax requirements)
- Monthly commission earning potential 3% of individual sales
- Health, vision and dental insurance benefits for qualifying full-time employees
- 401K contribution after applicable company waiting period
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD America, Inc. · 330 7th Avenue, Suite 1702 · New York, 10001
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com