At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
To strengthen our online team at our headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a passionate and committed personality as
SEA/SEO Specialist (W/M/D)
In this position you will be responsible for budget optimization, quality improvement according to the online strategy and coordination of all paid online activities. Do you feel up to this position? Then apply now and support our team in Bregenz actively.
- Coordination of search engine marketing (Google, Adwords, Bing,..) Affiliate marketing as well as display marketing and other paid marketing activities within online marketing
- Timely execution and supervision of all campaigns and relevant content according to the digital marketing calendar
- Exchange with agencies and internal coordination and ongoing management of operational and technical activities (creating a keyword list, writing ads, managing offers, organizing the target site and the issues)
- Analysis of progress and results
- Weekly and monthly reporting on marketing efforts and highlighting key insights and trends
- A degree in business administration or online marketing
- 3 years professional experience in online marketing
- Online Media Competence
- Fashion Affinity
- Ideally experience with agencies
- Very good analytical skills
- Data-based approach and results-oriented work
- Passion for digital topics
- Fluent in english
What We Offer:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the world of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources· +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
For further job postings visit our homepage: company.wolford.com