At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To boost the team at our Wolford headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a innovative, analytical and quick learning personality as
SEA/SEO Specialist (W/M/D)
In this position you will ensure a proper business analysis and structure in reportings to identify business needs, challenges and market opportunities and to achieve business goals.
- Reporting: responsible for the data quality and accuracy of internal/external reporting, creating also ad hoc solution to support business needs
- Business Analysis: performing various ad hoc-analysis and project implementing best practices generating actionable insights on new opportunities and trend
- Merchandising: support in the implementaion of demand plan and repleinishment; coordinate the Open To Buy and cluster process for both full price and outlet business
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, economics, finance or comparable discipline and 7+ years of sales operations, service operations or retail experience
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Manage multiple priorities with high flexibility, maintaining strong focus on deadlines (often tight) and results
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- Being able to balance deep understanding of systems with strong business sense to understand business needs, flows, systems, drivers, and processes.
- Problem-solving skills and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage complex data.
- Advanced Microstrategy, pivot reporting, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
What We Offer:
- flexible working hours, international work environment
- employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- enjoy food in Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the world of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources· +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
For further job postings visit our homepage: company.wolford.com