At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. Therefore we are searching for a self-motivated, energic & confident person to boost our new Sourcing Team at our Headquarter in Bregenz.
Sourcing Manager (f/m/d)
In this position you will be the link between product management, suppliers and supply chain management. You are an essential part of the selection process of suitable suppliers for a specific product as well as for the entire development process.
- Hand over new collections to suppliers and track their sourcing progress
- Support the team in the creation and implementation of an effective sourcing strategy to lower costs and reduce procurement risks
- Assist the Head of Sourcing in managing the execution of sourcing KPI’s
- Review and evaluation of the existing supplier portfolio
- Coordination with the internal interfaces (product management, supply chain, quality management, technical product development and logistics)
- Evaluate and develop early receipt of new product ideas proactively
- Negotiate the prices with suppliers and achieve of the specified cost targets.
- Work on cost optimization and risk minimization options actively
- Flexibility; capable of shifting to different projects as priorities change; successfully navigates ambiquity and drives business results regardless of obstacles
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to review data, arrive at fact-based conclusions, and define next-step actions
- Result-oriented way of working
- Self-motivated, proactive and performance driven
- Strong work ethic
- Energic, dynamic and confident
- Exellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to multitask is a must
What we offer:
- Company-owned restaurant, at employee conditions
- You become part of a dedicated team
- You will receive a discount on Wolford products
Come and join us at Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
You can find further job advertisements on our homepage: company.wolford.com