At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
In order to strengthen our Wolford presence at our Wolford Boutique in Greenwich, we are looking for a luxury-oriented and fashion-conscious sales personnel for the position as
Store Manager (f/m/d)
In this position you are responsible for the management of boutique and all related processes in order to deliver the Wolford experience and achieve sales targets.
- Analyze sales results and provide Action Plan with KPI achievement strategy
- Implement and execute appropriate Clienteling programs, CRM, and corporate customer initiatives
- Plan and execute marketing activities in conjunction with directives
- Identify key areas within the market for new business development opportunities, including partnering with corporate PR / Marketing team and with Mall Management or BIDs (Business Improvement Districts) to enhance market awareness
- Responsible for all controllable store expenses to ensure profitability
- Effectively communicate / review store sales performance with staff
- Recruitment and hiring of Sales Consultants according to HR guidelines
- Develop team members through ongoing and annual appraisal by evaluating and monitoring individual monthly sales goals, KPIs, operations, and customer service
- Ensure effective processes and guidelines (operations, HR issues, financial issues, health and safety) as set by the company or federal, state, or local law
- Planning and organization of staff scheduling and attendance
- Authorize employee timesheets and respect payroll budgets
What We Offer:
- Employee discount and bi-annual clothing allowance (subject to local tax requirements)
- Bonus potential
- Health, vision and dental insurance benefits for qualifying full-time employees
- Black Out Dates: February 10th-14th
- Black Friday through New Year’s Day annually. Seasonal locations blackout periods may vary.
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
WOLFORD America, Inc. · 330 7th Avenue, Suite 1702 · New York, 10001
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com