At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. . To strengthen our team in the procurement department at the headquarters in Bregenz, we are looking for a committed and motivated person to be part of the Wolford team as soon as possible.
Strategic Buyer (f/m/d)
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring the best possible conditions for the prices of the goods and services to be procured. It is easy for you to achieve an optimal as well as on-time result through your experience as well as effective communication.
- Planning, execution of complex purchasing operations and processes as well as independent conception and implementation of strategies of the assigned commodity groups.
- Independently conducting contract negotiations, concluding contracts and conducting market analyses and reporting
- Establishment of a modern supplier management (supplier development and standardization as well as development of a competitive supplier portfolio)
- Cost reduction through targeted negotiation and bundling of purchasing volumes
- Participation in projects for the further development of strategic purchasing
- Operational implementation as well as improvement of process flows
- Business studies or comparable commercial training with several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing
- Business fluent in German and English
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Knowledge of process and lean management is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial team player with hands-on mentality and assertiveness
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C)
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Flexible working hours, home office possible
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
- Use of Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now at: staff(at)wolford(dot)com
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com