On 18 June 2018, the management board of Wolford AG published the launch of the rights offering which implements the ordinary capital increase from currently EUR 36,500,000 to EUR 48,848,227.88 by issue of 1,719,151 new shares, which had been resolved by the extraordinary general meeting of Wolford AG on 4 May 2018.
Wolford AG herewith announces the preliminary results of the rights offering and informs the market that – on5 July 2018, 16:15 CEST all 1,719,151 new shares were subscribed for or acquired by means of over-subscription and allocated in the rights offering. Approx. 99.6% of the 1,719,151 new shares were subscribed for by exercise of subscription rights. Approx. 59.3% of the new shares were subscribed for by Fosun Industrial Holdings Limited based on its subscription rights and subscription commitments. The remaining 40.7% of the new shares were subscribed for or acquired by means of over-subscription by other holders of subscription rights.
Disclaimer: A public offering of new shares is exclusively made in the Republic of Austria on the basis of a prospectus approved by the Austrian Financial Market Authority and published in accordance with the Austrian Capital Market Act (Kapitalmarktgesetz), as supplemented from time to time. The new shares have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act. Wolford AG does not intend to register any part of the offering in the United States. There is no public offering of the new shares in the United States of America or in other countries except for the Republic of Austria.