At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable asset. We are looking for a committed and motivated person to join the Wolford team as soon as possible.
Project Assistant Supply Chain Management (f/m/d)
In the position of Project Assistant to the Global Director SCM you will ensure qualified support to the director in all project relevant matters.
- Operational planning, organization and execution of projects in the area of SCM
- Project documentation and reporting
- Development of department-relevant key figures and preparation of reports
- Independent performance of project-related coordination tasks
- Organization and moderation of meetings
- Collaboration in the preparation of the investment budget
- Preparation and distribution of project reports
- Preparation and distribution of information and status updates on relevant SCM projects
- Administrative tasks
- You have successfully completed a business education
- You preferably have professional experience in the field of project management and assistance
- You are an analytical and business-oriented thinker and you have a high critical faculties
- You have a good knowledge of IT, German and English
- You are characterized by solution-oriented work
- You like to work in a team, have good communication skills and like to organize
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C)
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Flexible working hours, home office possible
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
- Use of Wolford’s own restaurant at employee conditions
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now at: staff(at)wolford(dot)com
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Human Resources · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com