At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
People willing to promote Wolford’s success are our most valuable capital. To strengthen our team in the IT & Digital department at our headquarters in our Office in Milan (Italy), we are looking for a committed and reliable personality to join us as soon as possible as a
Data Integration Architect (f/m/d)
In this role you are responsible for the development of a future oriented IT landscape based on IT and business requirements. An exciting task which allows you to build-up from scratch and implement your know-how.
- Definition of data formats and models across the application architecture.
- Support .net developers with specific requirements
- Further development of the current integration guide
- Increasing the quality of IT products and services
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models
- Demand management: understanding strategic business requirements and growth plans
- Specify and document interfaces between on-premises and cloud services
- You have a university degree in computer engineering, business administration or convince with experience in a similar technology-oriented position
- You have a good knowledge of C#, .Net, Java, SQL or other programming languages
- You are proficient in the use of APIs, SDKs or other communication methods
- It is of great advantage if you have knowledge of business processes such as eCommerce, B2C, B2B
- Knowledge of ITSM (ITIL) and project management (e.g. agile methods), requirements engineering would also be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English, both written and spoken. Good knowledge of the German language would be an advantage
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, international company and pioneer in the field of quality and circular economy (C2C)
- Flexible working hours, 100% home office until end of Q2 2024 and then 1 day/week
- Varied and diverse range of tasks
- Discount for all employees on Wolford products and merchandise
Join the World of Wolford. We look forward to receiving your application!
bewerben Sie sich jetzt unter: staff(at)wolford(dot)com
WOLFORD AG · Wolfordstraße 1 · 6900 Bregenz
Personalabteilung · +43 (0)55 74 6900 · staff(at)wolford(dot)com
Weitere Stelleninserate finden Sie auf unserer Homepage: company.wolford.com